Real Estate Law
Real estate law is complex and fast-paced. From structuring a complicated land deal to acquiring an extensive real estate portfolio across Canada, you need legal advisors who are familiar with every legal wrinkle, and who truly know the real estate industry.
We represent developers, owners and tenants of commercial and industrial buildings, shopping centers, and hotels, as well as purchasers, sellers and investors in real property.
We understand that our clients have a wide range of legal and notarial requirements. Our team includes attorneys practicing real estate law as well as a notary.
Our clients rely on us for:
- Negotiating, documenting and completing all aspects of domestic and foreign commercial real estate transactions
- Acquisition and disposition of all classifications of real property assets commercial and industrial sites, residential and subdivisions and condominium developments
- Representing lenders and borrowers in restructuring, negotiating and completing a wide variety of credit transactions
- Resolving disputes arising from non-respect of a sales contract or offer to purchase
- Collection of late rent payment or expulsions of tenants
- Drafting of lease agreements
- Title correction and search
- Advising clients on tax-effective structuring of common ownership interests in real property, including joint venture, co-ownerships, syndications, partnership and shareholder arrangements, limited partnerships, time-sharing, trust and REITs
- Advice on all aspects of land use regulation and development approval, including rezoning and land severance applications
Our firm offers results-oriented, tailor-made solutions to minimize your real estate risks and maximize your real estate's business and dollar value.
Call us to facilitate your next deal.